Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

See You Around

Well, hive, it's about that time. I had a blast planning my wedding with you, reliving the big day with the best photos ever, and sharing a few good projects that every bride can pull off post wedding. I'm not going to say this is my final goodbye, since I plan to pop in every now and then with the Bee Series that are going on, and perhaps an anniversary post or two. I want to thank all of you for all the great advice, support, and bee love you've shared with me over the past six months. It's been wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

For those of you who love nesting, more DIY projects, and taking on a building project (or 10), come take a peek at my revamped blog, Killer b. I'd love to see you around!

All my love, Sand Dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment