Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Moving on Up

I decided it was time to make the switch. Blogger has been great to me, but I just couldn't find my groove design-wise. I wanted the larger functionality of wordpress, and also wanted to reinvent things a little. Sprout Graphics is my graphic design business, and my blog has outgrown that immensely. So, I came up with a new name for my reinvented blog.

Killer b. Design. If you're a follower (and that means I love you!), please switch your readers over to http://killerbdesign.wordpress.com/. I'm still hashing out the look, but at least now the name isn't quite so confusing. It's all about design, whether it's graphics, decor, furniture, or the million other DIY projects I have going on. So, a big thank you for following me this far, and I hope you make the switch with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment