Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Somewhere Down in Texas: Pretty Women

Now that we've covered our men-folk, it's time to focus on the good stuff, my bridesmaids!

(photo by Scott V)

Oh, what's that? You want to check out our super-killer-mega-awesome butterfly bouquets?

(photo by Scott V)

Guys, HOW MUCH DO THESE ROCK?!? Holy crow, they photographed so beautifully. And for 13 dollars a pop, you really can't beat 'em. I'm displaying mine, and know of my other gals who are too. I love that they'll last for years, and still look beautiful. Okay, okay, I'll stop patting myself on the back now and share more pictures. Sorry.

(photo by Scott V)

Look at all my stunning maids! I love how they mixed up the boots with brown and black. Super cute, they all look fab. Hmmm....their faces seem a bit too far away to fully admire all the lovliness...

(photo by Scott V)

It's a bride sandwich! Or maybe a wrap. Whatever. After the nice lineups, we tried to do the whole "pretend you're laughing at something hilarious!" shot. Here's a nice sequence of how horrible we all were. Turns out we all like to guffaw with our eyes closed and mouths gaping wide. Lovely.

(photo by Scott V)

Pretty pretty pictures? Hmm....not so much. We did, however, take shots like the groomsmen. I love these, I want to print them all to keep around my house so whenever I feel blue I can remember how much these chicas love me!

(photo by Scott V)

I would like to point out I have equal representation of blondes and brunettes, with myself adding that ginger spice ;) I tried to talk Scott into a BvB shot, but he wasn't too into it.

(photo by Scott V)

I know how tiring it is to hear "Aren't my 'maids the loveliest ladies you've EVER SEEN?" But for the realz, guys, they're smokin' hot. Except bottom middle, because she's only 13, and is not allowed to be smokin' hot until she's at least 30. The two young blondies are the mister's little sisters, and totally rock. And p.s., if you look closely, Stacie, my bottom right bridesmaid, is wearing the coolest earrings I've ever seen. They're stars, but more like rock stars! Ok, I'm lame. But I eyed them all night and kind of wish I could Control-C those suckers and paste them into my jewelry box. Just sayin'.

(photo by Scott V)

I insisted on a shot with Bestie C, my hair and makeup stylist! She's not normally a Goliath (well, she is 5'10"), but she's wearing these killer heels to go with her killer dress. And I'm a weenie 5'4" in boots, so I'm a shrimp compared to her. She's my Amazon Goddess.

So you've seen all my fine females, but I don't think you've had enough "me" yet! ;) Next up, a mini-shoot with moi, and my bouquet of brilliance butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment