Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Somewhere Down in Texas: Me, Me, Me!

I swear I'm not a narcissist. I just had too many cute photos to tack on to the end of the bridesmaid post, I promise! Once we took all the girl pictures together, it was time to take a few of just the bride. We started with a little focus on my butterfly bouquet. I'm thrilled with how it all looked, and the pictures really make all the colors pop!

(photo by Scott V)

Oh, you need to see it a little closer? Well, ok!

(photo by Scott V)
 (photo by Scott V)

 I even made sure he snapped a shot of my lucky Fonz.

(photo by Scott V)

If you've noticed from the girls and guys pics, our trees have a whole lotta moss growing on them. They're gigantic trees too, one in our backyard has a 12 foot circumference! It's a whopper. Just so you know, they make for some romantically dramatic shots.
(photo by Scott V)

We lucked out that we chose the perfect time of the day to get married. The light was so amazing, it was unbelievable. Not quite sunset, just an Indian Summer late afternoon. By this point, it was about time to line up for the ceremony, but before I left I needed to show off my boots!

(photo by Scott V)

 Next Up...corralling the crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment