Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Somewhere Down in Texas: Let's Hear It For the Boys

Let's give the boys a haaaaa-aayeeeeyaaand! Okay, moving on now. While the ladies were inside prettying up, the boys were outside cracking open a bottle of champagne.

(photo by Scott V)

It's too bad I broke all but one champagne flute in the move. Before you get too concerned, they were from Wally World, so I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to replace 'em. I'm just not a huge fan of champagne, so it's not really on my radar at the moment. After the fellas had their jollies, it was time for what was dubbed the "Flying V".

(photo by Scott V)

If you're wondering which dense, lush forest of foliage they're posing in, it's actually our backyard. Apparently living by the coast means the ground is saturated, so grass and trees grow like crazy here. For the first couple of months I was in awe of all the huge trees and super green, thick grass. The part of Texas I'm from is really dry, so I love the fact that we got such great nature shots in our own backyard! And we have a creek back there too, it's pretty cool. The dogs love to swim. Anyway, moving on...

(photo by Scott V)

All my ducks in a row...hee hee! Surprisingly, the redhead behind the groom is his little brother. And get this, he's only thirteen guys! I know he looks it in the face, but he's as tall as the mister! And has broader shoulders. Kid's gonna be huge. Not to mention the fact that they look nothing alike, but as they had different baby mamas, that probably makes sense.

(photo by Scott V)

I love that Scott got shots of all the guys with the groom, plus individual shots as well. You know, for those all-important Facebook profile pictures. I mean, who doesn't love a good headshot?

(photo by Scott V)

Seriously, you'd never imagine that those pictures are taken at a house in the middle of the city. Crazytalk. And in case you were wondering what the groom was wearing, here's a shot of Mr. GQ in his full getup.

(photo by Scott V)

Isn't he a sexpot? Too bad his modeling future was foiled when he topped out at 5'9". That's ok, Mr. SD, you'll always be my calendar boy (wink wink!)

Now for the runner up of my favorite shots of the day:
(photo by Scott V)

Swoon. You have no idea how much I heart those freckly hands. Plus, he did a fabulous job post-processing this shot. The bokeh is luscious. Not to mention those jeans! Easy, girl. I found myself a hottie, girls, make no mistake!

Now that we've seen the fellas, it's time to check on my girl power...

No comments:

Post a Comment