Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Somewhere Down in Texas: Gussyin' Up

Well, it's time! My disk came over the weekend, and I'm so excited to be able to share my recaps with you all! With over 800 images to choose from, I've never had such a hard time choosing which pictures are prettiest! I love love LOVE my photographer, Scott V. of The Pros and RSVP Studios. I 100% endorse their work and highly recommend them. Ok, so enough with the gushing, let's get to the pictures already!

So you all heard about what a madhouse setting up the site was. So when we got to the house I immediately poured myself a glass of wine, drained it, then poured another to sip on. No need getting tipsy before the big show! I then jumped into the shower, so Bestie C could blow out my hair and start styling it.

(photo by Scott V)

All my girls started putting on their makeup, finishing up their hair, and putting on their pretty black dresses.

(photo by Scott V)

While I was in the works (and I have pictures, but I'm making a bunch of hair-pulling faces so I'll spare you the torture) Scott snagged a few pics of the details. Have I mentioned that I loved my red boots?!?

(photo by Scott V)

Here's a super cute ring shot. I have a thing for green, if you haven't noticed.

(photo by Scott V)

My sweet hangar in action, with the whole getup.

(photo by Scott V)

Also a quick snapshot of my lovingly hand-crafted invitations.

(photo by Scott V)

All too soon, my hair was finished (and beautiful, thanks Bestie C!), makeup applied, and it was time to put me in that iconic white dress.

(photo by Scott V)

Mama SD needed a little help fastening the clasp, so Bridesmaid Nikki came to the rescue!

(photo by Scott V)

Garter on...

(photo by Scott V)

Check! Necklace on...

(photo by Scott V)

Check! And now to finish up the look with some pearl earrings.

(photo by Scott V)

Don't I look so pensive? Maybe I'm having cold feet! Ok, no, not really. I'm just
a) a horrible face-maker in pictures and
b) a compulsive blinker.

I drove the photog NUTS! Sorry Scott, my bad. But, you can get a good look at the pearl ring my mom leant me, which matches my earrings. So they completed the whole coastal casual beachy vibe I was going for.

Next up, some sexy fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment