Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Breaking News

I interrupt this recap program to tell you some great news...


I GOT MY PWC! And I love it! It's the best haircut I've ever had. I feel so sassy, especially with my glasses. My contacts have been really irritating lately, so I figured, why not just change up the whole look? I'm a brand new woman! Here's a little refresher of what I looked like pre-wedding.

(photo by Suzy Min)

I couldn't resist another Suzy Boudoir shot ;) But it was long, and now it's quite the opposite! I couldn't be happier. I'd been wanting to chop it off for a couple of months now, but held off until the wedding, not really wanting a drastic change just yet. Last Tuesday provided the perfect opportunity. So all you ladies who are thinking about a PWC, I totally recommend it! I feel fresh and fun and flirty. It rocks. And apparently comes with a new 'tude too!

Anybody else had a PWC? Are you thinking about one after your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment