Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Boudoir - Sand Dollar Style!

Before we get down to the nitty gritty of recaps, I have a little something special for ya. It's the rest of the pics from my boudoir session with Suzy Min! Hooray! I don't think I've mentioned enough times that I'm giddy with how great these photos are. She did an amazing job, and Mr. SD was floored. He's demanding that we get some printed for bedroom art, and has already shown some to his buddies. Gotta love a man who makes you feel pretty. So, let's break 'em out, guns a-blazin!

 (all photos courtesy of Suzy Min. Do not copy or redistribute.)

(all photos courtesy of Suzy Min. Do not copy or redistribute.)

I loved this outfit. I felt like a total bond girl. The heels turned out nice too, didn't they? Sometimes a little spit and polish can go a long way. Now that I brought the sexy, it was time to turn up the sweet.

(all photos courtesy of Suzy Min. Do not copy or redistribute.) 

(all photos courtesy of Suzy Min. Do not copy or redistribute.) 

Cupcakes make good props. Remember this. You get to eat them while you take pictures, what's better than that? Oh...maybe I should have brought margaritas too! Now things get a little spicy. These are Mr. SD's favorites...

(all photos courtesy of Suzy Min. Do not copy or redistribute.) 

(all photos courtesy of Suzy Min. Do not copy or redistribute.) 

What can I say, he's a fan of gun belts filled with ammo. Gotta love an old-fashioned man! The next round of shots were my favorites. I asked Suzy if we could take a few shots at home, in the bed the hubs and I built with our own two hands. And I love everything she came up with.

(all photos courtesy of Suzy Min. Do not copy or redistribute.) 

(all photos courtesy of Suzy Min. Do not copy or redistribute.)

I left out quite a few as they had a few too many curves for the Weddingbee front page, and despite what you may think I do like leaving a little mystery for the mister. We didn't get full-on nudie on any of them, they're all quite tasteful. I can't stress enough how much I loved this shoot, and Suzy's photography, and how empowered boudoir shots make you feel. So go out and schedule a shoot for yourself today, even if you're not engaged. Do it for you! Because it's always handy to keep on-file when you're 83 and feel like bragging about what a hottie you used to be for your grandkids ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment