Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sexy Time

Hive! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Today, I'm doing a boudoir shoot. Yup, that's right, I'm taking sexy pictures! And with none other than a hive member who befriended me, the lovely Suzy Min. She's a gorgeous local wedding photographer, who happens to live just down the street from my new home. How awesome is that? She's such a wonderful photographer, here's a sampling of her stunning work.




Awesome, yeah? I can't wait to see what she comes up with. We've already done a lot of brainstorming as to what I'll wear. So far, I have five outfits:
A maid teddy from Victoria's Secret (only mine is all a soft pink), which I'll be pairing with a super cute little cake plate and some brightly colored mini cupcakes I bought from Wal Mart.


A sexy teddy with some killer heels, shades, and my Bersa .380 Thunder as I channel my inner Bond Babe.



I also have a bra and panty set that looks pretty burlesque that I plan to wear with Mr. SD's Old West six-shooter gun belt, spurs, and hat. He also has a bullwhip. Don't ask... Anyway. 

I plan on also taking my Sea Side Pin Up swimsuit to complete my bombshell look, and a pair of aviators.


My last outfit is a sexy babydoll, and we'll be taking them in the bed the mister and I built at my house. I think it's going to be so much fun, and I can't wait to share some of the pictures with you! My big plan is to create a e-photo album to load onto Mr. SD's phone the morning of the wedding. Something he can enjoy when he has to start working on the road for his job. 

The last thing I want to talk about is footwear. When Suzy asked me if I had any sex-me heels, I unfortunately had to say no. But earlier when I was browsing my closet, I had a brainwave. One pair just needed a little love to reach it's true potential. I'd picked these babies up at Target a few years ago, and since have stopped wearing them because I thought they looked cheap, and too young. Case in point:


They were scratched, dull, faded, and I wasn't a huge fan of the brown and black color combo. It made them too casual. So I polished them up, took a black sharpie to the side, then channeled my inner Louboutin and painted the sole with some pink nail polish. Check out these stunners...


They look like brand new shoes! So cute and sexy, I can totally see all the height now. And the heels are so sassy. So Suzy, I'm ready for my close-up!

Who else is doing a boudoir shoot? How did you choose to share them with your SO?

No comments:

Post a Comment