Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sexy Time Teasers!

Let me start off by blaring, this is NOT safe for work! Repeat, please do not view these at your cubicle, unless you are some sort of lingerie executive, then I suppose it would be business as usual.

Let me start off by saying that Suzy Min was fantastic. I went over to her house to take most of the pictures in her studio, and they turned out amazing. She had a ton of backdrops to choose from, and they were all perfect for each outfit I had on. She really took the time to help me pose, and never made me feel awkward or out of place. I'm shocked to say it, but damn! I look good! And trust me, it was all her. Well, and the week of going without Cokes and pasta, which give me that horrible belly bump. I'm currently chowing down on shrimp penne, a giant coke, and brownie batter. Trust me though, these pictures were worth the fast.



Hello, Gorgeous, you come here often? I cannot believe she made me look like this. I'm so, so happy with the results, and I can't wait to see the rest of them! I only have these two until late next week, so I'll have to try and contain myself. I have a strong urge to make one of these my Facebook profile picture, but again, I'll restrain myself. I'm pretty sure all my vague high-school friends would be a little too excited to see pictures like these go up on the 'book. So for now, I'll share them with you, Hive!

And p.s. if you ever need a Houston (or Vegas!) area photographer, give Suzy a ring. She'll give you shots of tequila to loosen you up ;)

1 comment:

js said...

OMG those are hot! might just have to super diet for the rest of the year to look that good! great idea and you can always look back when you are 50+ and say DAMN i looked amazing! haha! might drop in to see suzy when i'm in houston next and take my sister with me and both do it for our men!!!

Post a Comment