Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Peace Out

Well hive, it's about that time. All the projects are finished, last minute supplies are being bought, and we're ready to start setting everything up to set the scene for the biggest party this little town has seen in a good long while. I have no idea whether the weather will cooperate, but we're keeping our fingers crossed.

I've had so much fun sharing all my crafting obsessions, quirky plans, and DIY masterpieces with you all. You've been so much help, and given so much support, that I can't help but think you'll be a part of this day too. As I prepare to sweat my tush off in the humidity (hey, it's a great way to get rid of pre-wedding bloat!), I want to say thanks. Thanks for everything! I can't wait to get this show on the road, smell the barbecue in the air, and prepare to marry the best hick-town redneck this side of the Mississippi.

See you on the flip side!


 <3 The Sand Dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment