Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Logo Evolution

Sometimes, designing a logo is a simple process. With the West Brazos Dental Center, I hit the nail on the head in the first round. For Terry Driggers' private practice, it took a lot more effort. Here are a few of the options we started out with.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

Option 6

Option 7

So you can see I really ran the gamut on what they could go for. They knew they wanted a two color logo, with an emphasis on typography, and the family dentistry part. So, what did they choose? A sleek, boxy design.


I love it. It's bold, simple, and to-the-point. I wanted it to seem reminiscent of teeth without being too literal. I think I'm really fleshing out what my style is as a designer, and you can see the common threads throughout the other logo choices. I'm hoping to get a few more logo jobs in the near future, and really see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment