Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Making an Exit

Mr. SD and I want to exit with a bang. Since we're on a super-crazy-mega-budget (I believe I've mentioned it before, in pretty much every post!), we have one of two options. First, let me set the scene. Indian-Summer night, twinkle lights, tin cans and mason jar candles, barbecue, and pie. Lots of drunk country folk. Which is the better choice?

First up we have Mettie, or my Honda Metropolitan. Cute, classic, and oh-so-chic! Would look darling with cans, ribbons, and a just married sign. Mr. SD says it's too girlie. But I think it could be a really fun option!


Across the ring is Suzi, aka Mr. SD's Suzuki Samurai. A total muddin' toy, she's compact and could still be made wedding-worthy with some cans and a sign. Plus, we could always blare some farewell music, and pack frosty beverages in a cooler in the back. Definitely the backwoods option.

So what do you think? Should we go classic or country?
A) Honda Metropolitan
B) Suzuki Samurai

No comments:

Post a Comment