Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hay There!

Our ceremony is going to be short and sweet. Sometime this month when I get around to it, I'll try to read it out and time it to about 10 minutes. We plan on having our guests stand surrounding us in a semi-circle, however we'd like to have a couple of rows for our elderly guests or those who have difficulty standing for that long. We can't afford to rent chairs, and we toyed with the idea of bringing in mismatched chairs. I'd die if we could find enough pews (I own one, but it's having an extended stay at a friend's house), but it seems benches and pews won't happen either. So what's a girl with nearly empty pockets to do?


Hay bales! How perfect are these? And I adore the quilts. I have one, and Mr. SD's grandmother has about 4 to work with. Won't these be absolutely darling? And the plan is to recycle them over to the pavilion after the ceremony to make a s'mores station. Because everybody loves s'mores! I can't wait to see pro pics of me and the mister roasting marshmallows together. It's gonna be awesome!

What other different seating options have you seen? Maybe you could save a poor needy bride a few extra bucks!

1 comment:

Post a Comment