Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Canoe Lust

Mr. SD and I love the outdoors. The first joint purchase we made was a canoe, and we've trekked it around to lakes and rivers all over central Texas. After seeing images like this, I'm dreaming up ways of incorporating our canoe into the wedding reception.



How awesome would it be to serve drinks from our canoe?! I have to have this. We were thinking of buying galvanized tubs, but this would be so much cheaper (and easier to wrangle than 10 separate tubs). I'm trying to talk Mr. SD into going ahead with this, but he's afraid all the ice will melt. Southern Texas is hot, y'all, and crazy muggy. But, his idea is to just borrow a bunch of ice chests. Stained, ugly, gross ice chests. How tacky is that? I'm gonna get me my canoe bar, if it's the last thing I do. 

Are you incorporating anything unique into your reception? What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment