Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

You Can Call Me Dolla


For Miss Sand Dollar! I've been accepted to be a wedding blogger on the best wedding blog on the internet, WeddingBee! Holy Cannoli am I excited. If you're unfamiliar with the concept, brides are selected to blog about their wedding plans from 4-6 months out all the way to the big day and beyond. Dozens of brides apply each month, and only 1 to 2 get selected. And I'm thrilled to be chosen! As it's my third time to apply, I had almost given up. It seems persistence pays off in the end. 

That means the tone of my wedding posting is going to change a bit, I'll be more descriptive in projects and engage my audience more. In the past, I've used it more as a journal of projects and inspiration to give a quick taste of the content. Now I won't be able to keep the excitement out! I can't wait to show the world the DIY heart and soul of our wedding, and that you can achieve beauty on a budget. So get ready for this jelly! It all starts tomorrow with my official Hive welcome post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment