Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WIWOT: InSwimwear Trends Eblast

Instead of starting this post off with a photo, I'll have to go straight into the details. You'll understand why when you scroll down and see how long that sucker is. InSwimwear needed an eblast to promote the trendy swimsuits of the summer, the ones that everyone sees in the magazines and now can know where they can get their hands on 'em. We had quite a few we needed to feature, and Amy wanted me to keep it in the same look as the other banners and eblasts I've done for her. And so here they all are!


I think it turned out pretty darn cute! I had a blast picking out all the fonts and colors. Nothing stirs a designer's soul like a good typeface. I've got more work coming down the pipe so expect more fun swimwear design!

No comments:

Post a Comment