Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

WIWOT: InSwimwear Cia Ads


It's not too often that I place an image of all the finished ads together as they appear on the InSwimwear website. I think this will be standard procedure for IS ad designs from now on. Let's break it down, shall we?


The Cia. Maritima suit is making headlines from the Early Show to People Style Watch magazine. To capitalize on all it's press, Amy decided to feature it on the frontpage of her website. So it was up to me to make it pretty! I chose a fun tropical background, bright colors, and of course, a pretty silhouette!


We've seen this pretty lady a few times before, in fact, I didn't even have to change out the background! I added in a new orange stamp, and slapped her up there.


Then all I had left was to change up the wording and link on the banner below, mix up the colors for more orange, and voila! A brand spankin' new banner set. Hot and tropical and ready to sell some swimsuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment