Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WIWOT: InSwimwear B.Swim Ads


It seems like every time I turn around I have another InSwimwear ad bunch to do! And it's fabulous. With summer arriving in full force, now is the time to bring out the big guns and beef up the advertising. And with B.Swim ready to ship, it's time to get the word out there!


This was a quick and painless job. Simple background with the most popular suits prominently featured. The only challenge was fitting all four in while still maintaining a visual appeal. I think I did pretty well. And better yet, we even got a new special.


Free shipping is too great to ignore. And as a swimsuit itself usually consists of two items, you're over halfway there! While this isn't one of my favorite designs, it definitely gets the job done. Now I'm ready to see what the next lineup of suits will be, and I'll work extra hard to get something impressive to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment