Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DIY Cake Topper

(personal photo)

There are times in a girl's life when she just needs to break out her glue gun. Tonight was one of those times. Whenever I have long stretches stuck at my computer coding websites, I crave crafting. I get the itch, and if I don't scratch it I go crazy. So, I decided the time was right to start the cake topper. And I think it actually turned out pretty darn cute! For a refresher, here was my inspiration.


Sweet paper silhouettes. And here's the finished product.

(personal photo)

I think it'll look pretty snazzy on top of our wedding cake! It only took about two hours, and one glue stick ;) I think soon I'll have to bake a test cake and see how it looks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow it even looks like u two kids... lol ur so crafty brooke

wedding cake toppers said...

really cool , i like it.

Post a Comment