Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

DIY Bridesmaid Letters


Being the broke-ass bride that I am, all my bridesmaid gifts are going to have to be handmade. But handmade doesn't have to mean ugly or lame! I came up with the idea of making these letters after Bestie C's birthday, inspired by the Anthropologie upholstered letters I saw in stores.


Can you believe I have three J bridesmaids? Crazy. I still have to finish the N, but I ran out of staples. Overall I'm really happy with how they look! They even have a hole on the back so you can hang them on the wall if you want. They're at Michael's for $4 each, so not too shabby I say!


The S was by far the most difficult. I cut it a little to short, so I had to staple on the side instead of the back. My quick fix was to cover the worst of it with ribbon. I'd say it's not too bad. The rest look so cute that I'll have to just apologize to Bridesmaid S and buy her a daquiri ;)


Coupled with the headbands I'd say that I'm almost good on presents. I thought it would be cute to include everyone's favorite candy with each gift and package them up all fancy. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are a genius, and very talented! And I think your letters are way better than Anthropologies! :)

Post a Comment