Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

On the Build List

I've mentioned Knock Off Wood about a dozen times in my blog. It's pretty much the best website ever. You get free plans so you can build your own furniture, and she posts all kinds of awesome brag photos from readers who have built their own creations from the site. Here's what's on the queue for us this summer...

The Outdoor Table and Benches

The Outdoor Coffee Table

 
The Adult Size Picnic Table


The Simple Daybed (which is actually the next up)






We've got a long list of tasks to accomplish! As soon as I get paid I'm out to buy me some lumber ;) Go check out the website and pick out a few projects of your own!

2 comments:

Catherine N. said...

Inspired by you, and Knock-Off Wood My mom and I are in the middle of constructing this: http://www.knock-offwood.com/2010/04/i-am-so-incredibly-honored-to-be-guest.html (Just the sink and stove)for my niece. I am so excited to make it - and now that I have a blog, I'll post pictures when I'm finished!!! I also have more on the list after that, but thanks for introducing me to that wonderfully inspiring blog!!

-Catherine N. (from Boston)

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see it! I'm sure you'll get just as hooked on carpentry as I am ;) And I love your blog, one of these days I need to make me a bento box of my own!

Post a Comment