Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Flashback to Lake Whitney


A few months after I started dating the Boy, we went to Lake Whitney for our first camping trip. We keep going back since it's pretty much the best camping destination around. We can go fishing...


Take a ride in the canoe...


And keep our canine counterparts busy!


Wasn't little baby Juno a cutie pie? The Boy had picked her up the week before, and already she was a camping champ.


We took all these with my dad's old school Canon SLR he gave me back in high school after he had bought it in the 80's. I still love that camera. Film is such a fun medium to work with. It'll make sure you pay attention to your exposure all right! Now I can't wait to go to Lake Whitney again, our last time all together in Waco.

No comments:

Post a Comment