Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Engagement: Kelsey & Michael


So it seems word's gotten out that I'm not too bad at photography. Since it seems to be a good time for people to get engaged (we're one of 4 in the group who got engaged in the same month or so), engagement pictures are a hot commodity. This lovely little couple is my first real gig, and I think the photos turned out pretty cute!


We roamed around San Marcos finding good places to shoot. This is one of the Texas State University buildings on the San Marcos river, and the location has great dynamics. I love the texture in this one.


After our first location we rambled on over to Cheatham Street Warehouse, a great bar for live music from up-and-coming artists. It's my first time to experiment with low light settings, and I think I didn't do such a bad job.


Isn't her ring exquisite? The sparkle pops so much. This bar has so much character and energy.


What's more romantic than neon and a jukebox? They fit in so well with their boots, don't they? Super cute.


We finished up at a ranch house from a local artist couple. So many good spots for cute pictures! I'd post them all but then you'd get bored with me and all my post-processing.


Overall it was an awesome day with a great couple. Plus the Mamacitas and margaritas afterward were the best payment possible. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment