Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Complete

We finally bought our sofa! Our one major household furniture purchase is our living room couch. Believe me, I begged the Boy to let me build one. Alas, he said no. And I understand. There comes a point where you have to stop somewhere on the whole do-it-yourself thing. So we shopped around, and fell in love with the Jamison sectional in saddle from Ashley Furniture. And we knew it was the one when it went on sale for $800 down from $1000! That's cheaper than the IKEA alternative! And way comfier. Here it is.

I love love love this couch. The colors, the shape, the comfortable squish of the cushions, it's all amazing. And also wonderful is that all the cushions are separate, so we can always recover them somewhere down the road. Awesome. Can't wait to get this baby down to LJ and put our home together!

No comments:

Post a Comment