Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Carribbean Here We Come!


Well today we booked our honeymoon! One week aboard the lovely Carnival Conquest for the Western Carribbean cruise. We'll snorkel, ride horses, zipline, and most importantly, eat to our heart's content! I've never been on a cruise myself, but the Boy has, and assures me it's loads of fun. I cannot wait to go. We'll stop at Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Montego Bay. I'm hoping we get to see some Mayan ruins and do a bit of shopping along the way.

For me, the best part is you don't lose much in travel time. Whereas flying to Europe or Hawaii would have cost us two days, the cruise starts right up at boarding. We can take a walk, lounge around, hit up the pool, and visit the shops. I'm excited for the shows and nightlife too. Basically I love the lack of thought process that a cruise provides. After all this hyper-speed about budget and planning and fixing up our house I'll just need a break. I'm already counting down the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment