Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wedding DIY: Bridesmaid Headbands

(personal photo)

Bridesmaid gifts were hard for me to brainstorm. Typically you give them a piece of jewelry to wear with their dress, but I'm going for more of a bohemian look and want the girls to wear what they feel most comfortable in. So now what? Clutches? I've never seen any of my girls with one. Bracelets, necklaces, earrings, yada yada yada. I felt like since I'm having an unconventional and DIY wedding, I should do the same for their gifts. So, I made headbands!

(personal photo)

I still have quite a few left to make. I plan on giving one to each girl, matching their personality to a pattern. A few aren't quite up to scratch, so they've made it to my own rotation. I wear headbands pretty much everyday. And these are great, not only are they cute, but they're comfortable and great to workout in. And they're washable! And reversible! Now I just have to figure out what else to give them along with it. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment