Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

House Weekend

Back to the old grind! We're heading down to Lake Jackson for another long weekend of working on the house. And of course, we'll have to slip in a little fun here and there, I mean, it is Memorial Day weekend! I have a huge task list set up already, have I mentioned yet that I'm a planning addict? The Boy isn't exactly thrilled about that, but it's getting down to the wire and we still have a lot to do before it's move-in ready. We have to be out of Waco by July 31st, which means we have two months to finish. And normally that would be loads of time, but as we have barely a handful of weekends left it's going to be a tight squeeze.

We still need to finish the bathroom, paint the floors, and figure out what to do with all G-ma's old furniture and decor. My fingers are crossed that we'll get it all done. For now, commence the four hour drive south!

No comments:

Post a Comment