Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

WIWOT: InSwimwear Toes on the Nose ads

Woohoo! More ads for InSwimwear.com! This really is the bright ray of sunshine in an otherwise cloudy programming day. I love how much fun all these ads are. Plus I get to file away an entire inventory of suits I'll need to order this summer! And we got to change things up a little on the site, too. A new discount banner will appear below the main ad highlighting a new deal each month. Check it!


Fun fun fun! I had a good time with the pink and the fonts and the little sun-flower stamps. Plus I now need to become a fan and pick out my 25% off bikini!

And of course these coverups look fab too. I want to steal her hat. And flower. And bag. So get on over to facebook and sign up so you can pick out a hot new swimsuit from the best etailer in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment