Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Photoshoot: Bestie C


Being a creative person has its advantages. A couple of friends of mine asked me to photograph their engagement pictures. Since I've never done it before, I asked Bestie C if she would mind being my test dummy. And I think it's safe to say that she's a great subject. It was easy taking great images with someone so pretty!


We played around in a little Old West town behind a local museum. Seems that some time ago they picked up and moved an entire historic village, Saloon and all. We had a blast rambling around finding good compositions.


Everything was in bloom, and the sunlight was just perfect. Plus I got to enjoy the rush of a little trespassing. Sometimes breaking the law has good results!


We climbed buildings, staircases and trees to get that perfect shot.


Seriously, it was such a fun day! And of course I got to play around more in photoshop to practice post-processing my own engagement photos.

I adore this photo. There's a secret grove of bamboo inside Cameron Park, and trust me that stuff gets huge!


Magazine worthy? I think so!


We even took a little trip over to Baylor's campus for a little more fun. There's some great gardens and architecture there.


Our last shot of the day was behind the local coffee shop, Common Grounds. Sic 'Em Bears!


Thanks so much Bestie C for such a fun afternoon! I have much more confidence in my photography skills now, and I'd love to practice with more fun shoots like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment