Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Lake Whitney

Camping is good for my soul. Whenever life tries to get at me, a weekend away is all I need. We had a blast spending the weekend at Lake Whitney. Hot dogs, s'mores, cokes and wine make for good eatin! And of course, you can't go to Whitney without a little cliff diving.


The weather was perfect, and the lake was gorgeous. The perfect opportunity to work on beating back that winter white.


And of course we couldn't leave our girls behind! Rory has taken to swimming like a duck to water. It's the one thing she does without looking like she's a few french fries short of a value meal. They had the best time playing, they've been conked out all morning recuperating. Just like me!


I'm counting down the days until we go out again. Camping, I heart you!

No comments:

Post a Comment