Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Insane!

So one of my New Year Resolutions was to get more fit. I need to eat healthier, and exercise more. I'm so close to a goal I've had for a few years but never been able to achieve. And I've finally buckled down and decided that this summer is it. I'm going to have that once-in-a-lifetime body that you look back on when you're 40 and think just how good you looked! And the best way I've found to get there? The Insanity Workout. Built by the fitness gods over at Beach Body (the same creators of the famous P90X), I love that this workout is hassle free. You need nothing but the dvd. No extra supplies, nada. It uses your own body movements to shape your goals. I completed the program the first time through back at Halloween. Want to see the proof that's in the pudding?

Um, yeah. Those are my abs. I've spared you the kooky face I'm muggin', and please excuse the girl scout getup. It was Halloween ya know! And I was literally one inch away from success. But what did I do? Gorge over the holidays like everyone else. And I lost all that hard-earned effort. So now I'm back again. And I'm getting closer than ever. Not only for that bikini-body to show off at the river (and soon to be beach!) but to get where I've always wanted to be, and to rock that body on my wedding day. And the honeymoon too! So I'll be sure to post again once I've finally reached my ultimate goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment