Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Can't Wait to Knock Off Wood!!

See this bad boy? It's our brand-spankin' new Skil table saw! We just picked it up today after a very generous Easter Lowe's giftcard from my parents. And we have big plans for this sucker. Big plans ever since I discovered my true-love-in-blog-form. It's Knock Off Wood from the lovely Ana White! She gives you detailed furniture plans for FREE! And they're gorgeous, inspired by Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma. Our first plan of action is to build her big-kids picnic table, because my demon dogs ripped up my favorite honorary-nephew's play tent a few weeks ago. We plan on mending the rift by offering him a handmade picnic table his buds will be jealous of, and we can all paint together. That boy loves nothing so much as a good craft session! I can't wait to get building.

No comments:

Post a Comment