Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

WIWOT: More InSwimwear Ads

So I may have gotten carried away with bright candy colors for the spring ads on InSwimwear. I'm not sure if this is going to be the final version or not. I like the way it's going, but I'm just not sure if I've decided whether its too busy or not. I guess I'll wait and see what the client thinks then go from there. The small one, however, I love.
I'm so ready for the heat! Can you tell? Oh, and my Lady Lux came in, and it is magnificent! I had to take the top in a bit and add some additional push-up padding, but the finished product is so sexy and makes me into such a bombshell that I absolutely cannot wait to wear it to the lake. Or the river. Or the BEACH since I'll soon be living close enough to the gulf! Go pick out your own suit today at the wonderful InSwimwear.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment