Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WIWOT: InSwimwear BSwim Ads

Now that I'm a regular contributor to the InSwimwear website, I'm sure I'll be posting even more ads and eblast designs. I'm entering in to the world of SEO and internet marketing here as well. I have to admit that I'm learning a lot as I go, but it seems to be working pretty well. I plan on using the skills added here to the other websites I manage. And I really do love designing ads. It's one of the highlights of my job. They're quick, easy, and loads of fun. Plus I get to flex my Photoshop muscles a bit. Like this one? Totally two different pictures, I got to clone some balloons and grass. Fun, right? You can hardly tell.

And I love this flirty little sailor girl. Sometimes, the best ads are just a simple crop. The image speaks for itself. I'm eager to show you the ones for later this month now!

No comments:

Post a Comment