Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happies

I've been having a bit of a downer week. Mostly it happens when I'm feeling particularly strapped financially, and I must admit I'm a bit stressed with my traveling schedule. Most weeks I only get to spend 2 days in my apartment, and it really does wear me down. So, today I thought I'd cheer myself up with a list of my favorite things, the things that make me happy. Just to keep in mind how truly blessed I really am. Actually, there's so many I think this may be a weekly/monthy post!

Books


Bright Colors

Pie. Especially the homemade kind


The sweet, wacky Boy


My $125 craigslist piano


Purple couches. Silver bookcases. Dallas apartment.


My precious little Rory. She really sleeps like this (as in, on top of me)


Red meat. You're looking at 32 different cuts of steak. I always knew Texas is my true home.


Camping in the sunshine by a lake.


Giving badass presents. (because then I get them in return!)

1 comment:

modern eve said...

hi, brooke! i love your blog -- and all your wedding planning. in fact, i just featured you on "wedding wednesday" congratulations!

Post a Comment