Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

STD Sweet Success

(personal photo)

Check out those beauties! Didn't they turn out fabulous? I love the backer paper, it's a deep red Strathmore drawing paper with such a great texture. I think the best part was that they were all lovingly crafted by hand. Though they have imperfections, it's hardly noticeable (in my recent friend poll, at least!) It was worth all the hand screening, exacto cutting, and machine sewing. I love the zigzag stich, here, take a look!

(personal photo) 

They have a nice heavy feel to them too. I'm over the moon about these, they're so much better than I even hoped for. And for a grand total of $50 for 125 (that's 40 cents a piece!) before postage, I'm one happy lady. Plus it's always great to get a head start on the invitation design. And save the dates really set the stage for your wedding by giving guests a glimpse of the goodness to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment