Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wedding: Modern Girl Invitations

You didn't know I was a wedding celebrity, did you? Well of course I am! Kind of, in a slightly-unknown kind of way ;) Not so long ago when I was just getting my freelance start, I frequented a site where you could bid on projects posted there, and the client would choose their designer. I was lucky enough to be chosen by the lovely Autumn of Modern Girl Invitations. My task was to design wedding suites for her online shop. It's become very successful, and I'm quite honored to have been chosen as a designer. Look, I even have my own bio! (I'm Brooke, by the way)

 

Damask is such a hot wedding trend right now, and you can check out the MGI blog featuring all the best new colors

  

I'm also a huge fan of silhouettes (as you can tell from my save-the-dates ). And green, if you haven't noticed by now!


Birds are also a pretty popular wedding trend right now. The STD wording for this collection is so sweet, "A little bird told us that She + Him are tying the knot!"

 

And who doesn't love a good old fashioned Western theme? I don't know why the yellow spoke to me, but it did. Bright Canary is such a great choice, I already see chic pumps and bright bridesmaids carrying Daffodils. Isn't that a lovely scene?

The collections are exclusively available at Modern Girl Invitations. Go check out the site and see all the other wonderful options out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment