Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Website: Providence Place

 

One of my favorite sites I've built is Providence Place. I love the muted colors, the understated elegance. And especially the quality of the photographs for the imagery. They were beautiful, and taken of the actual shop, grounds, and gowns. No stock photos here!


 
I mean just look at those shoes! Are they not fabulous? This is the boutique page, which highlights the three collections at ProviPlace. They provide beautiful dresses at every price point. As well as hundreds of accessories. I love this place.

 
They also provide events on site. I seriously cannot get over how dreamy these pictures are. Everything blends in with the color chosen for the site. It really is a visually appealing website, don't you think? Plus it's simple to navigate, thanks to my sophisticated coding skills ;)
 
Another plus for designing the site is becoming a featured vendor. Rockwall is an up-an-coming Dallas-area community that is a popular wedding destination. Just to be featured among these talented individuals gives me hope that design success is in my future! So go take a look at the website and see for yourself the elegance of this hidden gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment