Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Spotlight: InSwimwear.com


Pink just might be my cheeriest color. Nothing puts me in a good mood quite like bright pink! That's why I've got an entire wall dedicated to it. So when I was contacted to make a business kit featuring bright fuschia, I was over the moon.
InSwimwear is an online swimsuit boutique. Thousands of suits are featured on the site, so every girl can find a suit that no only fits her body, but her stylish taste too! The owner was looking for a fun and flirty look for her stationery. I think I hit the mark.

 

And if that's not enough, check out the cute header I got to create. If this doesn't scream sexy, I don't know what does.




So be tempted ladies. Go on to the website and find something hot for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment