Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun and Flirty Recipe Cards

 

Back before I was a YuDu addict, I had a Gocco. Ever heard of a Gocco? It's a nifty little handheld  screenprinting device that you can print stationery with. I had wanted one for ages and ages, and I have to admit I was a bit disappointed once I worked with it. I couldn't quite figure out how to make it print how I wanted it to. Not to mention the obvious problem that it's out of production and thus supplies are ever-dwindling in quantity and ever-increasing in demand. But I did get one really fun project completed, these sweet little recipe cards. My original plan was to have 8 different designs, but I narrowed it down to four.

 
 
  
 
The live so happily atop my Target bread box (a great birthday present from the boy) in my Eat cookbook holder. It never held a cookbook well anyway. It's much happier with my petite recipe cards there.
 

I love the bright, happy addition to my lonely collegiate kitchen. When all my dreams come true and I have my fantasy kitchen, you'll no doubt see this quirky little combo perched happily under my open shelving.

No comments:

Post a Comment