Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

WIWOT: Wedding Monograms

 
Wedding monograms are a cheap, easy way to completely personalize your wedding. I've built up quite a stash designing them for friends' weddings over the years. I love how each one displays a totally different personality based on the couple. 
 
I'm trying to prepare a group for the Lakeside Bridal Fair that shows off the hot wedding colors this year. I've also designed a variety of initials so brides can see themselves easily in any of these options.
 
Formal or casual, modern or classic, a monogram fits perfectly into your big day! You can feature them on stationery, napkins, programs, or even make a light gobo for your dance floor with it. There are so many options with these, and spending $15 for one with your date and initials is the best bang for your buck on your wedding day.
So if you're interested in having a monogram done for your wedding day, or even just personalizing your stationery, please email me and I can personalize one for $15 or create a custom design just for you for $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment