Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Website: Pat Love

 

Dr. Pat Love is a renowned relationship expert. I was incredibly honored and excited to be chosen to design her new website. This was one of the first flash sites I had built, and definitely pushed me to the edge. Flash sites are tedious to build, and aren't good for SEO, so generally I don't push them for my clients. But for this, she wanted a fun look and music with a lot of movement. Here, check out the site

 
 
So other than writing her own books on relationships, being an expert on Oprah, Dr. Love (and yes, that's her real name!) has advice in Cosmo, Glamour, and loads of other magazines and print. The Truth About Love was a great read, and Hot Monogamy is next on my list. Seriously, go check out her (*beautifully designed) website and read up on her research. It really blew me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment