Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shirt: My Name is Earl

Warning: This post has adult content! Well, not really. I'm skilled in the art of euphemisms.

Every now and then I have a commission for only 1 shirt. Soon I should be able to offer this as more of a regular service, but for now I just wait for people to request one. In this case, it was a friend wanting a joke shirt. You see, this man's middle name is Earl. And he's decided to name his, well, his "middle". And he picked Earl, his middle for his middle. And Earl makes an appearance pretty much any time alcohol is involved. So he thought it would be downright hilarious to have a tongue-in-cheek reference to his drunken debauchery. And he loves it. Though as for his wife, lets just say she likes to lose it in the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment