Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Midnight

So far in my barely-born tshirt biz, I have one steady client. The Midnight River Choir. Go check em out, they're a great Texas country band based out of the heart of the river country, New Braunfels. I snagged this lucky gig through my best PR agent, my boyfriend. He grew up with the drummer, and right when I began printing shirts they took a leap of faith and hired me to print their merchandise.

I've done 3 tshirt designs, hoodies, and stickers. I'm hoping the summer we may expand out to tank tops and koozies, but who knows! I've found that the screenprinting opportunities truly are endless...


I hope to post more photos in the future of work that I do for them, but so far it's all been covered between the two posts. Screenprinting by hand in such large quantities is no mean feat, but for such a grassroots band I think they appreciate the less commercialized look of their merchandise. At least that's what I tell myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment